Assessment Design Specialist (Occupational Psychology)
- Michael Page Human Resources
- Milton Keynes, England
- £53000 - £57000 per annum + 75% off rail travel, 28 days + BH, pension
- Closing date
- 13 Feb 2023
- Travel & Transport
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Learning & Development
The Assessment Lead will design and delivery for this company's assessment strategy for experienced hires, executive recruitment, volume recruitment, and graduate and apprentice recruitment.
The role holder will be responsible for developing new and maintaining existing assessment related projects, assessment frameworks and initiatives, and managing relationships with suppliers who provide assessment products and services.
A Key player in the UK's infrastructure.
1. Identify, design and deliver assessment approach for experienced hire positions and volume recruitment in line with the capability framework and corporate values.
2. Identify design and deliver approach for annual graduate & apprentice campaigns.
3. Identify design and deliver a recommendation for senior and specialist hires, tailoring and amending this approach for each requirement as needed.
4. Develop a toolkit for resourcing community with a range of different assessment activities, and products allowing the fair and inclusive recruitment to be deployed in local regions and functions.
5. Review all assessment approaches and recommendations so that they are fair, inclusive, transparent, consistent, and in line with recruitment and selection policy principles.
6. Review all assessment approaches and recommendations, highlighting their benefits and escalating possible adverse impact of assessment to underrepresented candidate groups.
7. Deliver ongoing efficiency and continuous improvement to assessment strategy in line with the resourcing/ HR strategy.
8. Evaluate strategic work force plans and to determine how we assess new roles and future skills needs within the organisation.
9. Establish and maintain relationships with suppliers/partners of assessment services and products, working closely with Implementation Managers to provide insight on the specialist aspects of managing the supplier/partner.
10. Provide advice to resourcing and HR colleagues with assessment queries.
ProfileMinimum bachelor's degree (or equivalent) in Occupational Psychology
- Expert in Psychometric and Situational Judgement Test design techniquesProven experience of using expertise to influence what approach is appropriate to deploy in specific scenarios.Proven experience of balancing reactive and strategic priorities.Project management skillsInternal stakeholder management skillsComfortable interpreting reports and disseminating relevant information for a range of internal customers. Excellent communication skills.
Hybrid working, once a week on site in Milton Keynes.
75% off rail travel
28 days' holiday plus BH
Bonus circa 10%
And much more!
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert