Leading Global Business Seeking HR Advisor
Your new company
Your new job is with a global leader in international transport & logistics. The mission of the company is to support its customers growth by providing a bespoke service that allows them to be more competitive in their respective markets.
Your new role
As HR Advisor you will be involved in a wide variety of activities which vary from day to day and a key part of this role is the relationships you create across the organisation. This helps you understand the wider priorities and create solutions which achieve the best organisational outcomes. To ensure success in this job the following is an outline of what skills and experience are required.
- Supporting the Head of HR with various capability investigations, including grievance and disciplinary.
- Designing people strategies and plans.
- Consult with line management and provide daily HR guidance.
- Liaise with the Head of Human Resources on complex employee relations issues and grievances.
- Managing staff relationships.
- Co-ordinating offers with hiring managers.
- Monitor and report on workforce and succession planning.
- Ensure policies are consistent and HR queries are dealt with promptly and reliably.
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements.
- Perform duties such as employment contracts, monthly reviews.
- Conduct reference and CRC checks in accordance with the CAA regulations.
- Organising employment/ rental references / VISA letters as necessary.
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful you will need to have proven work experience as an HR Generalist. Excellent people management skills and organisational and administrative skills. It would be beneficial to have thorough knowledge of labour legislation. The ability to advise and work with senior members of staff and be personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business.
This role is 5 days a week in the office due to the nature of the business. Working hours are flexible. There is free parking onsite.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.