- Up to £45,000
- Hybrid working (4 days in office, 1 day at home)
Oakleaf partnership are excited to be supporting an Events company in their search for a HR Manager. This company has an extremely prestigious office and many benefits, including free food and event tickets. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone with 4 years or more in HR to step up into a leadership role, where there would be opportunity for strategy and influence.
- Direct manage two others.
- Manage and advise on whole HR function (Recruitment, Payroll, Talent development, Culture, Admin, ER, Reward, Benefits)
- CIPD level 5 or above (or equivalent experience)
- At least 4 years experience in a HR function.
- At least 2 years experience in an Advisory/Managerial position.
- Good work ethic, leadership skills, positivity, resilience.
- Experience working in Leisure, Hospitality, or food and beverage.
- Solid ER experience.
If you believe this is a role you would be interested in, please get in touch.