As the HR Manager you will be planning, coordinating, and supervising the employment of new employees.
Our client based in Stockport are specialists in the manufacture and supply of aromatic, heterocyclic and aliphatic compounds, fluorochemicals and life sciences reagents.
- Employment law ensure company meets the legislative requirement including, working hours &conditions, disciplinary & grievance procedures, equal opportunities etc.
- Review and update all HR Policies setting standards in line with current legislation whilst ensuring compliance of all employees for fairness.
- Oversee the management of employee relations (life cycle) by developing our policies on Recruitment, Selection, On Boarding, Development, Retention, and transition.
- Manage the financial activities relating to all HR matters including budgeting, reporting, and auditing.
- Oversee the management of all HR records in line with the GDPR regulations whilst performing administrative task including the issue and storage of staff contracts, letters etc.
- Management of employee disputes, grievances, redundancy meetings.
- Identify and implement projects on building staff engagement in line with the company's ethos.
- Mentor and develop the HR Coordinator and provide support to line managers with employee matters.
- Degree in Human Resources or CIPD Level 5.
- Experience as a HR generalist /advisor.
- Leadership & Empowerment.
- Professionalism & Networking.
- Managing Change & Delegation.
- Coaching & Mentoring.
- Effective Presentation.
- Hours- 37½ hours per week, Monday to Friday (9am-5pm) with ½hour lunch break.
- Bonus- Company performance related paid twice a year. Employee performance paid at year end.
- Pension- Group personal pension (company contribution of 7.5%, employees 5%).
- Holidays- 24 days per year plus bank holidays (increases with length of service).