£35,000 - £ 37,000
Romford (1 Day In Office)
Frazer Jones is delighted to partner with multidisciplinary professional services firm looking for a payroll professional to join their team in London, working from their Romford office 1 day per week. Apart from being major accounting services provider the firm is also leading audit and tax advisor with international exposure.
As a Payroll Advisor you will independently manage a part of total client base of more than 1,000 clients across UK. You will bring previous experience running variety of pay periods directly for payroll bureau where you have previously built effective stakeholder management and communication skills. Being a sole portfolio manager you will deal with all aspects of payroll complexities from joiner/leavers calculations, tax credits, benefits, pensions to other statutory payments, including BACS payments, RTI and AE submissions.
Full Role Responsibilities:
- Solely manage portfolio of clients and process payroll for each pay frequency (monthly, semi-monthly, weekly)
- Deal with all aspects of payroll including but not limited to tax, IR35, student loans, contract staff, Mat/Pat, expense payments, sick pay, holiday, other benefit pays and pension
- Communicate and deal with any queries from clients in timely manner, liaison with HMRC where necessary
- Be a technical expert within payroll to keep up with up-to-date changes in payroll legislation
- Get involved in projects to improve internal processes and procedures
- Proven background and experience working in client-focused professional environment
- Payroll system experience
- A confident communicator
- Can priorities workload and maintain effective working habits
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.