HR Operations Manager Management Consultancy London £65,000 - £75,000 base + package Permanent
Your new company
Working for a management consultancy firm, with a headcount of 500 with ambitious and sustainable growth plans to 1000HC over the next 2 years. Based in London City, working in the office for 2 days a week. Excellent organisation for someone to flourish and grow within their role, supporting with HR operations and building the function in it's infancy.
Your new role
You will have to be someone who enjoys operationally running a business and achieving results. Leading a HR operations team of 4, reporting into the Head of HR Operations. The team culture is collaborative, with the sense of enjoyment whilst working hard to add value to the wider business through their partnership.
- Managing a team of 3 HR operation advisors
- Partner with internal and external 3rd party suppliers
- Analytical reports and insights providing and driving incentives through data to the people agenda
- Manage payroll process
- Head up processes such as employee relations, onboarding, offboarding
- Design and continuous improvement on full employee lifecycle, i.e. process maps, handbooks, contracts, etc...
What you'll need to succeed
As the team is only 5 within HR, you will be an individual who will work closely and share team values. For example, one of the key focuses of HR operations is to provide excellent internal customer service.
- Recent working background as a HR operations management
- Current management responsibilities of a team
- Excellent stakeholder management and communication
- Operationally astute, with the clear enjoyment of leading operations
- Attention to detail, be able to provide the business with clear reporting
What you'll get in return
- Flexible working options available.
- 25 + 8 days of annual leave
- Excellent pension contribution, which is on a scale
- Cash Car allowance
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.