Our client is an established technology company with a global footprint.
This role will lead the HR Function and People Strategy for Europe.
Our client is a global Tech ( Technology / IT ) company with a global footprint.
This well established Tech company is headquartered in the States but has a European business with it's base in Reading, Berkshire.
The business is looking for an HR Lead / HR Director for it's European business.
Our client is looking for an HR Lead / HR Director who will:
- Manage a People function across Europe including key HR personnel based in Europe.
- Assist in defining the people strategy for the European region with the leadership team.
- Work to embed or support transformation and change across the European business.
- Work to develop the technology within the business such as an HRIS
- Work with data to identify solutions to people issues.
This HR Lead / HR Director for Europe must demonstrate:
- In Depth Experience working as an HR Leader within the Tech ( Technology / IT ) Sector or a similar industry where product sales into enterprise clients is a key focus.
- Considerable experience working as an HR Leader across a European remit. Experience working with Works Councils on transformation and Change would be highly desirable.
Any experience reporting into a US headquartered business would be extremely desirable.
If you have this experience you must be able to travel and to be able to work from the Reading area on occasions. This role is a remote role but there is a need to be able to attend offices in the Reading and Slough area.
This is a chance to support the leadership of an established global Tech ( Technology / IT ) business as it looks at delivering on a new vision for the future.
The role is remote with travel.
There is a potential salary of £110,000 plus a benefits package.