Salary: Up to £40,000
Location: Crewe, Cheshire
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be working with this global tech business in their search for their latest HR superstar to join the team based in Cheshire.
Working as People Advisor for this innovate and dynamic company means that you'll need to be a genuine 'people person' there to support and coach managers with anything ER focused and manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle.
As this is an ever moving business you'll also have the chance to be involved in some very exciting value adding people projects and change programmes providing opportunity to continue your learning and development as a key component of this highly successful global HR team.
Developing and maintaining strong positive relationships with your stakeholders will be a key focus in this role and so to be successful you will be somebody who is friendly, approachable and enjoys meeting and talking to people at all levels.
This role of Peopl Advisor is offered on a permanent basis however if you're available at short notice and chomping at the bit to get stuck in, we can get you started immediately.
Day to day looks like:
* Advise, support and coach managers across the business on absence and performance, wellbeing, and employee engagement.
* Coach Managers through management of disciplinary and grievance cases and support managers to increase ER understanding.
* Support HR Business Partner's with projects driving employee engagement
* Review HR policies and procedures to ensure they are aligned with relevant UK legislation and best practice
* Monitor sickness levels ensuring that the sickness policy and process is applied as appropriate and supporting managers with sickness review meetings
* Lead on investigations/meetings and on grievance and disciplinary issues and meetings.
You will need:
* Experience in a varied HR generalist role with sound employee relations knowledge
* Ability to build strong and effective relationships with stakeholders and managers
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with attention to detail and a passion for data accuracy
* Outside of the box thinking, ability to think creatively, be innovative and proactively identify workable, practical solutions
* Self-starter, ability to work autonomously in a dynamic HR environment
* Highly motivated, strong team player, flexible in approach to work, with demonstrable capacity for adapting to challenging and changing work and deadlines
This role is based at highly enviable offices in Crewe which boast an onsite gym, personal trainer, subsidised canteen and coffee shop.
For more information, apply today to find out more!