HR Generalist - Urgent Requirement
Salary - £235 per day (£40,000 FTE)
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be supporting this global tech business who have an urgent requirement for a highly capable HR Professional to join the wider HR team in Crewe.
A true generalist role, you will be expected to hit the ground running to support and manage all aspects of the employee lifecycle in addition to having the opportunity to be involved in some exciting value adding people projects and change programmes.
This role is offered on an ongoing interim basis with a view to start immediately however there is a permanent role available to the right candidate if so desired.
Key Responsibilities include...
* Advise, support and coach managers across the business on absence and performance, wellbeing, and employee engagement.
* Coach Managers through management of disciplinary and grievance cases and support managers to increase ER understanding.
* Support HR Business Partner's with projects driving employee engagement
* Review HR policies and procedures to ensure they are aligned with relevant UK legislation and best practice
* Monitor sickness levels ensuring that the sickness policy and process is applied as appropriate and supporting managers with sickness review meetings
* Lead on investigations/meetings and on grievance and disciplinary issues and meetings.
Due to the urgency of this role, our client is keen to move super quickly and can interview ASAP.
If this role sounds of interest, please apply today with your most recent C.V.