Hours: 35 Hours per week (Hybrid role) - First 2 weeks will require 5 days in the office
Length: 3 month contract
Salary: £166 - £208 day rate
● Review and update internal pension forms
● Review and update internal promotions of our scheme and auto enrolment
● Review and update our monthly pension upload files and calculations sheet
● Create auto enrolment communication templates for all communications required
● Analyse history of payroll data to ensure we have been compliant with auto enrolment.
● Produce costs and follow up actions where we have failed to be compliant with line manager.
● Set up of AEGON SMART auto enrolment tool
● Correspond with Pension Regulator and AEGON to understand project needs
● Train UK Payroll and Benefits team on new process
● Create a comprehensive project report on scope, risks and actions
● Create a process guide on group pension and auto enrolment responsibilities and systems.
● Work with UK Payroll and Benefits team to review set up of payroll system and impact to pension liabilities.
● Provide support to the HR Team where required for ad hoc duties.
● Critical that they know and understand pension legislation, most specifically auto enrolment rules.
● Must have at least 5 years experience working in payroll and with pension schemes.
● Must be Intermediate level using MS Excel/ Google Sheets
● Great communication skills, verbal and written.
● Exceptional accuracy, attention to detail and organisational skills
● Experience using ADP Freedom
● Experience implementing new processes and policies
● Experience working with Success Factors
● Experience using Google Suite as well as Microsoft (MS Excel is Google Sheets in Google Suite, MS Powerpoint is Google Slides etc.)