A Financial Services firm, based in the City of London, seeks an Interim HR MI Analyst to support the HR Analytics Manager in MI framework development and work directly with the business to help define requirements of HR analytics and design and implement deliverables to meet these needs through increased automation, dash-boarding and insight creation. The role holder will need to work with the teams that manage the source of data across the business.
A Financial Services firm based in the City of London.
An Interim HR MI Analyst with the following accountabilities and responsibilities across EMEA and for all entities:
Support the set-up of the HR analytics service and maintenance of the vision strategy and objectives
- Support the continuous development of the HR analytics and be an SME for MI across the region.
- Support the continuous development of reports, dashboards and insights that the HR analytics service delivers
Deliver HR analytic services
- Deliver regular and ad hoc reports in a timely manner
- Develop new BI solutions for the business - reports and dashboards (data visualisation)
- Maintain clear communication channels through the business, providing accurate analysis and reporting
- Understand business needs and translate those needs into Insight, though technology self-service upgrades or dash-boarding. Allowing for data driven business decisions.
- Document business requirements for HR analytics, develop mock-ups and proof of concepts and then deliver the final product
- Support the Development of predictive analytics and modelling
Provide continuous improvement
- Seek to improve operational efficiency - increasing service levels
- Seek out disparate sources of data that can provide insights into "people performance"
- Stay connected to and informed by industry leading practice and where appropriate use that to continually improve and evolve our client's HR analytics deliverables, operating model and technology
Support data integrity
- Ensure data accuracy is kept to a high standard and kept consistent
- Complete regular audits of data and reports - suggesting continuous improvement.
- Be the SME for Data Governance and Control
- Document Reporting Guides for Reporting to ensure data is understood and replicable
- Ensure alignment of HR data with relevant Finance data
An Interim HR MI Analyst with the following knowledge, skills, experience and qualifications:
- Must have experience within a HR Data Analytics Role.
- Experience in designing and building HR analytics - reports, dashboards, insights, predictive modelling
- Knowledge of HRs services, policies and processes as well as the people drivers of business performance
- Critical thinking and very analytical in approach to business challenges
- Strong knowledge of HR data structures and models in HR systems and other databases
- Experience working with Oracle, SuccessFactors, and Cognos.
- Knowledge / Experience of SAP Report Centre, SAP Workforce Analytics and Employee Central.
- Expert user of Excel, Access and Visual Basic (other programming languages as appropriate)
- Strong Experience in Visualisation Tools, eg. Tableau & Power BI.
- Good client relationship management skills with the ability to translate business requirements into technical solutions
- Good verbal and written communication skills
A competitive day rate (inside IR35 so PAYE) depending on skills/experience