Your new company
Our Education client are currently recruiting for a Senior Pensions Administrator to support a growing Trust of Multi-Site Schools in their central HR & Finance function.
Your new role
Supporting the central HR & Finance functions for a large Multi-Site Trust of c. 780 employees your role will be to provide an effective pension administration service with duties including:
- Ensuring all records are correct for all Pensions including Teacher Pension Scheme (TPS), Local Government Pension Scheme (LGPS) & The National Employment Savings Trust (NEST)
- Ensure monthly reports are 100% accurate
- Lead the transition from TPS Monthly Data Collection (MDC) to Monthly Contributions Reconciliation (MCR)
- Maintain monthly spreadsheets
- Update starters, leavers, employees opting out in line with fund reporting requirements
- Dealing with any pension related queries efficiently and promptly
- Conducting audits
- Producing reports & data analysis
This is a part time role working 20 hours per week, ideally 4 hours a day with flexibility on hours & days a week. This role is hybrid with 1 day a week on-site, the remaining hours to be home-based.
What you'll need to succeed
To be considered for this role our client are looking for experienced Pensions professionals who have proven technical experience in administering multiple pension schemes. Prior experience with either Teacher Pension Scheme - TPS; Local Government Pension Scheme - LGPS; and National Employment Savings Trust - NEST), ideally within the education/public sectors would be desired however if you are an experienced pensions professional other experience will be considered.
You will be highly computer literate with advanced Excel skills and have excellent levels of accuracy and attention to detail, especially when dealing with mathematics.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an individual looking to develop into a role that offers real ownership in a collaborative environment.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.