Organisational Development Senior Manager
- Salary range £70-80,000+
- Hybrid working - 3 days in the City based London office with potential further flexibility
- Generous benefits
Frazer Jones are excited to be working with a global law firm who are continuing to expand their innovative Learning and Development team.
This new role is responsible for organisational development across the firm with the aim to build upon the strong talent pipeline of lawyers already in place.
*This role is deemed a Willis Towers Watson specialist
In this role you will:
- Determine the talent needs of the firm
- Align talent development to the competency models in place
- Carry out organisational diagnostics and reporting
- Provide career planning pathways for all levels
- Be responsible for running the Future Leaders Programme
- You will already have considerable experience in organisational development through talent management methods
- Strong ability to analyse workforce ability to deliver against its aims
- Assessment centres - you have successfully run these in the past and have used psychometrics and other means to identify emerging talent
- Strong understanding of competency frameworks
- A CIPD qualification is preferred
- Ideally you will have worked within professional services or within a partnership model
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.