We are looking for an experienced Reward Manager to undertake a 6 month contract. Hybrid working, ideally with a day or 2 per week in Leeds. This is a generalist reward role, with the main responsibility being the delivery of strategic and cyclical reward activity to all parts of the business.
A leading financial services business.
The interim Group Reward Manager will be responsible for providing both strategic and BAU support to this international business. Responsibilities will include:
- Act as reward lead for your aligned business area, providing advice, guidance, and governance covering all reward matters.
- Support the remuneration committee with data and clear recommendations.
- Provide reward benchmarking and advice to individual markets.
- Play an active role in the wider HR team, leading discussions of reward matters.
- Liaise with HR and Comms team members to ensure the clear and accurate communication of reward and recognition interventions.
- Support the HR leads in the governance and sign-off process for monthly payroll as required.
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of key reward processes, including but not limited to: annual salary review; annual bonus; share awards; annual performance management cycle.
- Support reward governance frameworks and processes, including job evaluation (Hay) and salary benchmarking (Korn Ferry, Mercer).
- Provide advice and guidance to managers at all levels on reward matters affecting their teams, delivering pragmatic and affordable solutions.
- Act as lead in the management of day-to-day expatriate management issues, ensuring the provision of accurate and timely advice and the timely and accurate completion of tax return and related documentation via third-party advisors.
- Act as lead in the renewal of key benefit and insurance schemes, including PHI and PMI, ensuring value for money and the maintenance of affordable but effective cover.
- Arrange for the compilation and timely submission of survey data, to enable the provision of reliable benchmarking to managers and directors.
- Support with matters relating to the plc Remuneration Committee and drafting of the annual Directors' Remuneration report, ensuring that all materials are accurate, concise, and clear.
This interim Group Reward Manager role will suit someone with experience of the full reward remit, ideally within a complex Plc environment. You will need to be/have:
- Proven working experience as a reward specialist
- Good knowledge of reward trends
- Excellent knowledge of data sources and tools
- Ideally experience in broader HR practices and reward cycle management
- Strong data management, reporting, and analytical skills
- Ideally experience of working with established job evaluation methodologies, specifically Hay
- Experience with reward governance frameworks and remuneration committees/decision-making bodies.
For this interim Group Reward Manager role, our client will consider candidates at various levels if they have the right sort of experence.
- Salary flexible depending on experience, c£60-70k ideally
- 6 month fixed term contract initially
- Leeds base with hybrid working, ideally 1-2 days in office a week