Compensation and Benefits Manager
6 month interim contract
You will be joining a global commercial business, to lead the Comp and Bens processes and global compensation on a range of compensation/benefits issues.
- Provides compensation, payroll, benefits and stock option reporting analysis
- Ensures compliance of compensation/benefit programs with Company compensation philosophy, financial goals and government regulations.
- Responsible for the data integrity of the Human Resources/Payroll information system.
- Assists in creating, preparing for presentation and rolling out of new and revised compensation/benefits plans for various regions throughout the assigned area.
- Been progressively responsible compensation/benefits experience including executive compensation
- In-depth knowledge of compensation theories and practices.
- Ability to work independently and take initiative while also being a team member.
- Solid organizational skills.
- Strong Excel, Word and PowerPoint skills
- Cross boarder experience, preferably African experience and EMEA