As a HR Assistant you will be responsible for supporting the Group HR team to deliver the organisations priorities and promote continuous improvement with a focus on data reporting and analysis, process improvement and providing business partnering services to the wider team.
Page Personnel have partnered with a highly reputable Construction company based in Sheffield. They are looking for a HR Assistant to join them on a full time, and permanent basis. The role is paying up to £30k, and offers hybrid working. The role also offers brilliant progression opportunities, as well as a CIPD Level 5 qualification.
As a HR Assistant you will:
- Provide generalist HR support to the HR Business Partners and the wider HR team which will include data reporting and analysis, process improvement and supporting with employee engagement initiatives
- Support with the DE&I Agenda through analysing the group's initiatives around HR processes and training
- Lead on all e-compliance reporting and making process improvement changes where required
- Produce all performance manager reporting both periodically and as requested. You will also track mid / end of year completion activity
The successful HR Assistant will have:
- Demonstrable experience in a similar HR supporting role with experience of using HR systems
- Experience of providing a HR Advisory service
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to build rapport and influence at all levels
- Strong IT skills specifically within word and excel
- Ability to prioritise and manage work load effectively
Full time and permanent role + Paying up to £30k + Hybrid working + CIPD Level 5 qualification + 25 days holiday plus bank holidays + Life assurance x 4 + other excellent company benefits