Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche International Business with its UK Head Office in Swindon to recruit a talented Recruitment Partner for 12-15 months, covering for maternity leave.
The Business is expanding, offers hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office / home as well as a superb office and team environment.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Defining and determining selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through existing channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks etc.)
- Identify new sourcing channels to give the best advantage
- Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details using the ATS
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Organise and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Monitor the recruitment budget
- Own and deliver the candidate experience from application to onboarding
We are looking for you to be a great team-player who enjoys working with others to achieve exceptional team results. You are someone with excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills who loves setting targets and meeting them, never settling for status quo - instead striving to continually improve!! You will be a proven Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Partner - with familiarity with social media, resume / CV databases and professional networks. We are looking for you to be hands-on with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders from hiring managers to candidates.
If you are somebody who is looking for a 12-15 month contract and can demonstrate the above capabilities - we'd very much like to hear from you!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.