Recruitment Partner - 12-15 month FTC
- Henlee Resourcing
- Swindon, England
- £45000 - £65000 per annum + bonus, hybrid, superb benefits / team
- Closing date
- 15 Feb 2023
- Accountancy Banking, Finance & Insurance, Professional Services, Telecommunications
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Recruitment & Resourcing
Henlee Resourcing is working in partnership with this niche International Business with its UK Head Office in Swindon to recruit a talented Recruitment Partner for 12-15 months, covering for maternity leave.
The Business is expanding, offers hybrid working with 2-3 days in the office / home as well as a superb office and team environment.
- Coordinating with hiring managers to identify staffing needs
- Defining and determining selection criteria
- Source potential candidates through existing channels (e.g. social platforms and professional networks etc.)
- Identify new sourcing channels to give the best advantage
- Plan interviews and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments and in-person interviews
- Assess candidate information, including resumes and contact details using the ATS
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Organise and attend job fairs and recruitment events
- Forecast hiring needs by department
- Foster long-term relationships with past applicants and potential candidates
- Monitor the recruitment budget
- Own and deliver the candidate experience from application to onboarding
We are looking for you to be a great team-player who enjoys working with others to achieve exceptional team results. You are someone with excellent written & verbal communication and interpersonal skills who loves setting targets and meeting them, never settling for status quo - instead striving to continually improve!! You will be a proven Recruitment / Talent Acquisition Partner - with familiarity with social media, resume / CV databases and professional networks. We are looking for you to be hands-on with full-cycle recruiting using various interview techniques and evaluation methods with the ability to manage multiple stakeholders from hiring managers to candidates.
If you are somebody who is looking for a 12-15 month contract and can demonstrate the above capabilities - we'd very much like to hear from you!!
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3, M4 and M5 corridors.
What Make Us Different
We have worked hard to integrate our business into the community we serve, because we believe that to deliver service excellence to our clients and candidates, we must have a thorough understanding of the challenges and opportunities facing HR professionals today. Through the CIPD events we support, host and sponsor, we have developed a strong network, and through our commitment to achieving a genuine match between candidate and role, we have cultivated the trust that wins us recommendations to fill vacancies and find new roles. We are genuinely invested in our candidate’s success, not only because our business depends on it, but because we recognise the difference we can make to someone’s life if we help them secure a new start, a big promotion, or the work-life balance that they’ve been dreaming of.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert