My client is a large logistics company based in South East London and are looking for a People Advisor with experience with ER to join the team.
This role in the office for 5 days. Monday to Friday and a 37.5 hour work week.
My client is a large national logistics company with a office based in South East London. The busy HR team covers 800 employees.
The successful People Advisor is responsible for:
- Providing high quality advice and generalist HR support across the site
- Managing their own ER caseload, advising on company policy and procedures
- Develop effective on-going relationships at all levels
- Support the delivery of the People plan for the year, making adjustments where required to suit the business
- Compile and analyse MI
- Assist in the coaching, mentoring and development of the management team
The successful People Advisor will have previously:
- Proven HR experience in similar role
- Skilled in providing pragmatic, tailored HR advice
- Experience of ER and supporting managers with employee relations issues
- CIPD Level 5 qualified or desire to work towards
- Must have excellent organisational skills and initiative, with the ability to manage the day-to-day HR processes effectively.
The successful People Advisor can expect a salary between £30-35,000