HR Advisor Job - Organisational Design
- Exciting Telco Business
- £32-38,000 Base salary
- Hybrid & Flexible working
- 6 month FTC
Oakleaf is working with an exciting Telco business which have an opportunity to join their HR team as a HR & OD Advisor. The role will provide day to day advice to the employees and managers across the services on policy, procedure, best practice and employment matters.
The HR and OD Advisor Job will hold a caseload including absence, grievance and disciplinary advice and guidance. It will also advise on current and new initiatives and interventions on recruitment, retention and organisational design and development.
The Job sits in a collaborative tam working closely with 2 experienced HR Professionals, if you thrive in a supportive HR Team who work together to provide the best HR service, then we want to here from you!
The Job is on a 6 month FTC basis, with the view to start in March 2023.
HR and OD Advisor Job - You will:
- Collaborate with the Head of Organisation Development, as well as the HR Business Partners, to support service-wide innovative workforce management practices in order to achieve business outcomes.
- Advise various stakeholders in the business on employment best practices and employment law.
- Create employment policy and guidance.
- Assist and guide line managers in resolving specific business delivery and development challenges, either one-on-one or in groups, in order to achieve business excellence.
- To serve as a sounding board for other members of the HR/OD team.
If you have experience working in an OD Job then this role would be for you! If you are interested in this HR and OD Advisor Job then please apply now!