HR Manager - 12 month FTC
- Michael Page Human Resources
- London, England
- Closing date
- 2 Feb 2023
- Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Manager
As HR Manager you will work in conjunction with managers and leadership to provide HR advice and support across all areas of the lifecycle. The role will partner closely with the HRD on strategic initiatives as well as having a hand in day to day operational BAU activities around recruitment & induction, employee relations, performance management and L&D.
My client is an internationally-renowned architectual practice based in London.
- Work as part of the HR team to provide effective HR advice and support and assist in shaping the culture and values to support business objectives
- Develop employee engagement initiatives which help to maintain the reputation as an employer of choice
- Respond to day to day queries from employees within your remit providing timely information and advice
- Ensure employee data is accurately recorded and maintained
- Ensure best practice in all areas of HR policies and procedures
- Engage with our internal Equality Diversity & Inclusion Employee Voice Group to help develop and promote initiatives
- As an active member of the Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) group, help lead the development of our CSR agenda and activities
- Work with the HR Director on organisational design so that progression and career planning opportunities aid the retention of talent within the business
- Experienced HR Manager, with demonstrable experience providing HR generalist support in a fast paced environment
- Demonstrate the ability to make impact and develop stakeholder relationships quickly
- Experience using Cascade HR would be desirable
£45,000 - £50,000
12 month FTC
Package including private medical insurance, income protection, profit share scheme
An opportunity to develop skills and experience by working closely with senior stakeholders and the HR Director, and having real input into the HR strategy and strategic objectives of the organisation.
Michael Page Human Resources is acknowledged as one of the leading recruitment companies for human resources with over 30 years of recruitment expertise and a team of specialist consultants based in offices nationwide. If you’re looking for permanent or temporary job opportunities in human resources, let us use our extensive network and strong relationships to help you find you the next step in your career.
Michael Page Human Resources recruit HR roles nationwide, ranging from HR Administrator to Global HR Director and also within the specialist areas of HR including Learning & Development, Recruitment, Reward, and Talent.
We offer vacancies across executive, director, manager and junior levels with many of the UK’s leading companies. Our teams have specialist consultants that focus on permanent, interim and contract opportunities. Find out more about our consultants here.
To get started browse for human resources jobs or contact one of our offices directly to find out how our expertise could make a difference to your HR recruitment process.
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert