Your new company
Our client in the leisure industry are currently seeking a HR officer to join their HR team on a full time permanent basis.
Your new role
Reporting into the HR manager, supported by a HR assistant & HR advisor this is a varied and interesting role covering the whole breadth of a Generalist HR role. You will be acting an ambassador for all people related policies and procedures, providing first line advice and support to managers and employees with duties including:
- Employee relations
- Assisting with disciplinary investigations and grievance hearings
- Undertaking all aspects of recruitment
- Optimising all recruitment related material on our website and social media platforms
- Producing all new starter documentation
- Overseeing the successful on boarding all of employees
- Supporting the HR & Development Manager with various aspects of learning & development
- Administrative supporting using HR system People XD
- Contributing to the ongoing development of all HR policies and processes
This is a full time permanent role working Monday to Friday 9am to 5.30pm and this role will be site-based in North Leicestershire & access to your own transport is preferable.
What you'll need to succeed
For this role our client are looking for experienced HR professionals who can bring a positive and motivated energy to an existing successful HR Team. You will have experience across the full employee life cycle including handling ER cases through to successful conclusion and experience within Recruitment & on-boarding, learning & development & using HR & Payroll systems. You will be IT literate with MS office, excel & PowerPoint and ideally have experience in using social media platforms for brand profiling & recruitment.
This is a fast-paced role and you will be supported by a friendly team to help you make the most of this new role and progress your HR career.
What you'll get in return
Flexible working options available.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.