HR Advisor Fixed Term Job (2 years), based in North London, paying £35,912-£39,353 per annum.
Your new company
Local Government Authority based in North London
Your new role
We currently have an opportunity for a Human Resources Advisor to support the Head of Human Resources in providing a proactive, business-led, value-adding and customer focused HR service. The HR Advisor will play a vital role in supporting the needs of the Authority in Human Resources and employee relations activities.
What you'll need to succeed
- Must have strong employee relations experience
- Strong understanding of employment legislation
- Previous experience within the public sector
- CIPD qualified (or working towards or equivalent experience)
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must hold a full driving license and have access to a vehicle
What you'll get in return
- Monday to Friday, 35 hours per week
- 28 days paid holiday + bank holidays
- Flexible hybrid working scheme with 2-3 days in the office
- Local government pension scheme
- Health cash plan
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.