HR Manager - 12 month maternity cover
- Frazer Jones
- London, England
- £40000 - £50000 per annum
- Closing date
- 8 Feb 2023
- Professional Services
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- HR Manager
£40,000 - £50,000
12 month Maternity Cover
The main purpose of the role is to support the day-to-day HR operations and assist the practice in achieving its business objectives.
You will be line managing two team members, HR Advisor and HR Assistant.
- Work in conjunction with managers and leadership to provide effective HR advice and support
- Assist in shaping the practice's culture and values to support business objectives
- Respond to day to day queries from employees, providing timely information and advice
- Develop employee engagement initiatives which help to maintain the practice's reputation as an employer of choice
- Ensure best practice in all areas of HR policies and procedures
- Ensure employee data is accurately recorded on Cascade and Rapport
- Work with the HR Director on organisational design so that progression and career planning opportunities aid the retention of talent within the business
- Work with the HR Director to develop a recruitment strategy which supports the practice's brand and EDI initiatives
- Implement fair, consistent and cost effective recruitment and selection processes
- Oversee a comprehensive induction process
- Attend and support capability, grievance and disciplinary meetings. Preparing all associated paperwork and providing advice to senior managers and employees.
- Conduct exit interviews and report on any themes
- Advise and coach line managers on how to manage any performance issues
- Ensure annual review follow up actions take place and analyse training and development needs, ensuring needs are appropriately addressed
- High level of experience in HR software
- Have experience in salary benchmarking and research
- Ability to liaise with senior stakeholders
- Personable with strong communication and relationship building capabilities across all levels of the business
- Understanding of the payroll and pension processes
- It would be desirable for experience using Cascade HR
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert