Employee Relations Advisor, Manchester, £38,000 - £43,000 Per Annum
Macmillan Davies are delighted to be working with an esteemed and thriving national housing association who are looking for an experienced ER Advisor to join their growing team. This role will report into the Employee Relations Team Leader.
Main duties include:
* Working with collaboratively with People Managers
* Supporting delivery of the HR service
* Working your own caseload management autonomously
* Sitting within a wider team of ER Advisors working on a variety of cases which are both high volume and varying in complexity whilst ensuring the best and fairest possible outcome for everyone.
* Responsible for updating the team and wider business on case performance and progress on a regular basis.
We are looking for a proven self-starter who:
* Has either a strong understanding of employment law, is CIPD-qualified, and or has proven experience in working as an ER Advisor within a fast-paced organisation
* Solid experience of managing a high-volume and complex range of Employee Relations casework ideally in a multi-site organisation.
* Solid experience in supporting wider teams to develop and deliver strategic goals and objectives across the business.
What's on offer
This role offers a great opportunity to get an esteemed business on your CV and work within a great and growing team as well as:
* Agile/Hybrid working
* Competitive pension
* Flexible working arrangements
* Strong family friendly policies
Please send your CV over at your earliest opportunity as my client is looking to interview ASAP.