Talent Acquisition Advisor
£45,000 - £55,000
Offices - City
I am working with a super exciting global insurance organisation. The main purpose of this role is, to provide recruitment support to the business, working with the People Experience Partners and individual recruiting managers to outline their recruitment needs, directly source suitable candidates where possible and manage the whole end to end recruitment process.
- Working with the People Experience Partners to articulate the recruitment plan for each active vacancy and managing Line Managers expectations
- To create a pipeline of candidates via whatever direct means are available, including managing recruitment emails and social media posts
- Developing new and existing relationships with recruitment agencies by negotiating terms and maintaining preferred supplier agreements
- Working with and managing recruitment agencies where necessary to support direct recruitment methods to source additional candidates
- Where roles are active to produce a "market map" of high calibre potential candidates and profiles and be prepared to headhunt and contact potential candidates directly, utilising all available sources
- Ensuring Recruiting Managers and candidates are fully prepared for interviews, sufficiently briefing them in advance in regard to salary expectations and requirements
- Supporting Recruiting Managers within the interview process
- To provide a full end to end recruitment service including arranging and confirming interviews, meetings rooms through to making the job offers and preparing offer letters and contracts
- During periods of low active recruitment to work on succession and talent pipelines in conjunction with the People Experience Business Partner and People Experience Director
- To arrange and support talent management activities with Business Managers, People Experience Partner and Director
- Support in-house career pathing and development activities
- Experience of working in a similar role is ideal
- Able to communicate with all levels accurately and effectively, whilst developing and maintaining strong working relationships.
- Able to take ownership of project, through to a satisfactory conclusion.
- Desire to succeed and support a growing business
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to multi- task and organise self and work in respect of the peaks and flow of the operational cycle.
- Ability to work under pressure as part of a small team.
- Solution focused
- IT literacy including advanced skills in Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook and other Microsoft Office applications, plus social media recruitment platforms.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.