Your new company
One of the world's largest transportation and shipping companies, covering a network of over 120 countries worldwide. The company is the premier example of agile, innovative, and reliable performance within a highly competitive industry which impacts our lives in every way.
Your new role
As EUA (EU and Africa) HRIS Senior Analyst you will support the maintenance, testing and continual improvement of the company's HRIS, SuccessFactors. You are in charge of completing regional centralised SuccessFactors actions (across the EUA region with guidance from the HRIS Manager).
You will support the EUA HR team with SuccessFactors specialist know-how and are responsible for ensuring SuccessFactors HRIS meets business processes and requirements.
What you'll need to succeed
● Excellent working knowledge and strong understanding of SuccessFactors, especially the Employee Central module.
● Awareness of other SuccessFactors modules and other systems (Concur/ADP/ServiceNow/Anaplan/G Suite/IAM is desirable).
● Good understanding of HR processes and experience mapping processes to configuration.
● Experience in systems implementation and integration.
● Highly proficient in GoogleSuite packages.
● Strong analytical skills, and proven written and verbal in a commercial environment.
● Meticulous attention to detail and robust problem-solving skills.
● Excellent interpersonal skills and confidence to interact with all levels of seniority.
● Positive attitude with a passion to learn and collaborate with others.
● Able to present complex issues and solutions to technical and non-technical audiences.
● Able to work in a self-directed environment.
● Ability to take initiative and proactively improve processes.
So that in the role, you will be responsible for:
● HR information systems - systems maintenance and day-to-day BAU regional functions (including regional UAT support with roll-out of future modules).
● Act as SFEC specialist to advise and support the EUA HR team and wider business.
● Implement system upgrades and general maintenance of the system.
● Test any changes, troubleshoot issues, and implement fixes so the system meets user needs.
● Regional ServiceNow ticket management for EUA region.
● Regional ADP E-service ticket management for the EUA region.
● Support ADP GDMS maintenance and systems for European countries integrated with ADP that have been transitioned to services (no longer in the implementation stage).
● System Auditing & Documentation (regularly auditing systems to ensure user and data integrity).
● Collaboration & Training - working closely with the HRIS Manager to deliver SF Employee Central end-user training for new HR staff and refresher training.
● Produce regional reports and ad-hoc reports as required by the business.
What you'll get in return
● Paid annual leave of 25 days per annum plus UK bank and public holidays.
● Membership of the Company's Group Personal Pension Plan, into which the Company will contribute up to 10% of basic salary.
● Performance Related Pay - a pay award and discretionary annual bonus linked directly to their performance in addition to an annual review.
● Permanent Health Insurance.
● Death in Service (x8 annual salary).
● Private Medical Cover (BUPA) after two years of service.
● Employee Assistance Programme, with free independent confidential support and virtual GP service.
● An interest-free annual travel season ticket loan.
● Family leave policies enhanced above statutory.
● Access to the UK's Tax-Free Childcare scheme.
● Enhanced company sick pay policy.
● Medical health check.
● Annual eye test and contribution towards glasses for VDU prescriptions.
● Online employee discount platform including retail, health, leisure, motor, and more plus Cycle to work, Taste Card.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.