The HR Advisor will be the key point of contact for employees and management onsite by providing comprehensive generalist HR advise.
Page Personnel are representing an Engineering Organisation based in Colehsill, Warwickshire.
The key responsibilities of the HR Advisor are to;
* Employee Relations Case Management - Ensuring appropriate advice and support, including attendance in meetings, is provided in an accurate and timely manner.
* Educating managers on all people management issues and processes.
* Occupational Health & Sickness Absence Monitoring - Arrange referrals to occupational health as required. Ensure appropriate file notes & documentation produced & HR database updated. Liaise with employee & manager, to monitor & review absence and possible options.
* Assist Group HR Manager - Assisting with providing data and statistics for HR metrics and identifying trends, assist with ad-hoc projects/department needs and general office & admin duties
* Project Work - To assist with research/production of ad hoc projects (eg. annual salary/bonus increases, general employee communications,). Assist on particular projects (e.g. lay-offs, redundancy, re-organisation etc).
* Liaise with the Training and Competency team to establish training requirements for employees
* Act as first point of contact for all onboarding and HR queries
* Implement and coordinate Skills, Education and EDI recruitment and retention initiatives
The successful HR Advisor will have;
* Be CIPD qualified or hold extensive stand-alone generalist ER/ HR experience.
* Have experience of dealing with multiple sets of terms and conditions of employment and policies and procedures.
* Have excellent communication skills with the ability to quickly establish and maintain strong relationships across all levels.
* Have excellent organisational and planning skills to help ensure the delivery of a fast-paced HR service.
* Have hands-on experience of managing and conducting employee relations meetings.
* Knowledge of employment law and best practice.
* To be resilient with a positive and confident approach.
* Fully proficient with all Microsoft office packages including extracting and analysing data.
The HR Advisor will be offered;
- £30,000 - £40,000 salary -DOE
Temp to Permanent - 37.5 hrs
9.00am -5.30pm - some flexibility required as the sites work 7.30am -6.30pm
Hybrid working - 2 days home/3 days site-based
Benefits - Up to 10% annual bonus/25 days holiday + Bank holidays