Frazer Jones is partnering with a Silver Circle Law Firm who are looking for a HRIS Administrator to join their People Adviosry, Reward and Systems team. In addition to overseeing their People systems, you will be responsible for the overall administration of the employee life cycle. Based in London they offer hybrid working.
As a HRIS Administrator you will be responsible for providing accurate and efficient administrative support to the People Advisory and the System team by assisting them with data entry of new joiners in the HR system (Success Factors) and background screening checks.
- Initiating background screening checks and assisting with first day meetings for new employees, while supporting the People Assistants with data entry (Success Factor).
- Inputting, updating and maintaining accurate employee records in Success Factors.
- Collaborate with the People Data and Systems team to improve processes and correct past inaccuracies, and maintain process principles.
- Work with wider team to provide org charts when needed.
- Assist with the invoice processes and liaise with the accounts team to ensure prompt payments.
- Respond promptly to all reference questions, such as references from former employees, rent and mortgage.
- Create individual profiles for new employees and ensure that all relevant documents are available, complete and filed in accordance with company policy.
- Supporting on HR projects.
- Supporting any other administrative tasks required by the wider People Team.
To be considered for this role you must be passionate about pursuing your career Data Management. You should have exposure to people data principles, obtaining and verifying data. Ideally you will also have administrative experience in working with People Data. An eye for detail and clear communication is a must. You will receive a salary of circa £28k plus benefits. The business offers hybrid and flexible working. You will have the opportunity to join an international firm that offers extensive development and progression opportunities.
For more information or to discuss your next career move, please reach out to Raj Bhanji.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.