HR Business Partner
Package: £45,000-50,000 + £5k car allowance, Flex & Hybrid working, excellent scope.
Our Ref: ADW00509
Further to recent promotion, an experienced HR Business Partner is required to support a highly successful civil engineering business based in Birmingham.
You will support business stakeholders with the delivery of their People Plan, working closely to play a key role partnering them on organisation design, transfers, talent, succession, and employee engagement. As well as providing a hands-on operational HR service to colleague's and managers across the business.
Specifically, you will;
- Create collaborative working relationships across all levels
- Help develop and design HR solutions which enhance business performance
- Drive talent & succession to meet the future needs of the business.
- Help develop an environment which promotes inclusion and performance
- Manage more complex employee relations cases and where needed, tribunal and ACAS conciliation processes.
- Develop/upskill the HR Services team
- Work with business on organisation change, large scale transformation and restructuring activity, providing advice and support to ensure plans are robust.
- Monitor HR service levels
- Deliver HR calendar events; pay review, bonus entitlements, survey results.
- Lead projects and the roll out of HR initiatives as required.
Suitable applicants will have:
- CIPD L7 qualification or equivalent experience
- Experience working at HR Business Partner / Manager level
- Track record of operating as an HR generalist, with exceptional business partnering experience.
- Detailed understanding of resourcing, talent management/succession planning, change management and employee relations.
- Strong project lead experience
- Experience of supporting large and/or, complex organisation change; restructuring, redundancies, TUPE transfers etc.
- Facilitation and coaching skills
You will be results and solutions oriented, with exceptional verbal, written and influencing skills, coupled with the ability to multi-task, prioritise and manage competing demands.
You will also have proficient IT skills particularly in Excel and PowerPoint and, be comfortable with data analysis and numerical reasoning.
If you have the above experience, are keen to secure a commercial, hands-on role and are looking for a role with scope to develop and project work, we are keen to hear from you.
Henlee Resourcing is a specialist full-service human resources recruitment consultancy operating across the South West, M3 / M4 / M5 corridors.