Intl Global Mobility Specialist (12 Months FTC)
- Frazer Jones
- London, England
- £50000 - £55000 per annum
- Closing date
- 26 Jan 2023
- Contract Type
- Full Time
- Job Type
- Global Mobility
Frazer Jones is partnering with an International Law Firm who are looking for an International Global Mobility Specialist (12 Months FTC) to join their Global Mobility function covering international assignments to support the partners and cross-border hires. This is a highly established, reputable, and high-growth law firm with a highly respected client base. Based in London they offer hybrid working.
As an International Global Mobility Specialist, you will report to the HR Director, and have one Senior Global Mobility Specialist working with you. You will collaborate with all team members and internal clients to provide the best possible support for all employees and partners moving abroad.
- Deliver international secondments and transfers on a national, regional, and international basis.
- Work with internal departments (Tax, Finance, Payroll, HR etc) to structure agreements.
- Amend/review client secondee and lateral hire offer letters, in accordance with the Firm's relocation policies.
- Assist with Partner moves.
- Ensure the firm complies with immigration and regulatory requirements in cases involving international mobility and give HR colleagues advice on procedures and practices with regards to immigration.
- Provide HR colleagues with the information needed to address questions about international mobility and mention them so they can have effective and legal conversations with their stakeholders.
- Manage requests for international remote work in accordance with the international remote working policy and, as necessary, in cooperation with the tax and partner finance teams.
- Assist with ad hoc mobility projects.
- Conduct inbound and outbound briefings for secondees.
To be considered for this role you will ideally come with Global Mobility experience, having exposure to the global market and experience in partner and secondee moves. It is essential you are flexible, adaptable and have excellent stakeholder management skills. You will receive a salary of circa £55k + bonus and benefits. The business offers hybrid and flexible working. You will have the opportunity to join an international firm that offers extensive development and progression opportunities. You'll have a UK and APAC remit but the opportunity to support the wider global initiatives.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply and contact Raj Bhanji at Frazer Jones with any questions or to have a confidential discussion about your job search.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
We are global HR recruitment specialists operating across the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Asia, Australia and the USA.
Our team of expert consultants specialise in all areas of HR and possess the skills and ability to advise both clients and candidates on the best approach.
Whatever your situation, we are able to provide permanent and interim solutions and with our global connections we have the ability to build professional network pools across the globe.
Through our regular networking events and thought leadership, we go above and beyond the standard of a recruitment consultancy.
To find out more, visit our website: frazerjones.com
- +44 20 7415 2815
Get job alerts
Create a job alert and receive personalised job recommendations straight to your inbox.Create alert