As HR and Resourcing Administrator, you will be supporting HR Advisors and being hands-on with the administration of any recruitment processes. Based in a busy environment, there is a lot of opportunity to develop HR skills.
A company based in Wadhurst.
As HR and Resourcing Administrator you will be:
- Supporting HR Advisors
- Actively involved in the recruitment process
- Running DBS and Right-to-Work checks
- Updating and Maintaining personnel files.
- Creating personnel files.
- Maintaining bank payroll.
As HR and Resourcing Administrator you should have:
- Previous administration experience
- Organisational skills
- Attention to detail
£21,000 per annum