Frazer Jones is now representing a world class brand, based in the outskirts of northwest London.
We are keen to hire a Reward and Benefits Manager to join this fantastic company on a permanent basis. The reward and benefits manager will assist with various benefits-related initiatives as a member of the team. The post holder will manage the renewal process, address benefit-related enquiries, and oversee important benefits projects. This position reports into the head of reward, its also a stand-alone opportunity to look after international reward and benefit processes.
This role will be hybrid working, 2 days a week in the office.
- Build and maintain a strong network with key contacts inside the Firm and outside with Benefits.
- Work collaboratively with HR, business leaders and 3rd party providers.
- Proactively keep up to date with related HR, business initiatives and external market trend that may impact on the reward strategy and ensure relevant information is shared as appropriate.
- Work closely with stakeholders in advising what trends are in place for everyday benefit changes this includes; renewals, managing vendors and looking at competitors work flow
- Work closely with benefit brokers and being able to negotiate the best rate for benefits that matches up to the business needs.
- Collaborate and Confer with the wider business and HR to ensure reward plans are aligned with stakeholders.
- Offer direction and support to the reward team to ensure delivery is kept up to company guidelines.
- Administer or participate in Reward related or HR related projects.
- Previous mid-senior experience in a Benefits or wider Reward environment.
- Advanced Microsoft package experience, excellent on Excel - the ability to manipulate data.
- Previous management or mentoring experience (essential)
- CIPD Level qualified/Degree equivalent/qualified by experience.
- Strong project management skills organised and accurate with very strong attention to detail.
- Works well independently and in a team environment.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.