Permanent HRBP, £41,000-£47,500, Hybrid, Bedford
HR BP, Bedford - Permanent, Hybrid-2 days office based, 3 days home based, Fulltime, may consider 4 days per week, £41,000-£47,500
Your new company
Hays are excited to represent a growing, forward thinking, commercial SME in Bedford, who are seeking a Permanent HR BP within a forward thinking organisation.
Your new role
As a permanent HR BP, you will be part of a busy HR team, reporting to the HR Director and supporting a region of about 200-250 employees. Responsibilities will include both strategic and hands on operational duties: Providing robust employee relations advise on disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence, performance management, well-being, flexible working, maternity and paternity and providing solutions focused support and guidance.
- Lead on and develop the creation of ED&I and wellbeing initiatives.
- Lead on the creation, implementation and updating of HR policies and procedures.
- Advise strategically on Appraisals, Performance Management, Recruitment and Selection and all Employee Relations matters.
- Coach and develop managers on HR best practice.
- Supporting line managers with the recruitment and selection process.
- Provide advice and guidance on disciplinaries, grievances, sickness absence, performance management, maternity, paternity and flexible working.
- Support with the TUPE process, consultations and due diligence.
What you'll need to succeed
You must have experience as an HR BP, or alternatively you will be a Senior HR Advisor, who is looking for that next step up, who has managed ER cases from end-end and coached and trained managers on HR best practice. You will ideally be qualified to level 5 of the CIPD or above or equivalent.
What you'll get in return
An excellent opportunity for an HRBP, who enjoys a true generalist HR role and wants to be part of a growing organisation , who are pro-active and driven to be part of a positive, inclusive culture. 27 days holiday + bank holidays, hybrid working, pension to 7%, free parking, subsidised gym membership, restaurant and subsidised shop on site.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.