Your new role
You will be responsible for managing the full range of HR activity, supporting the development and delivery of HR strategy across the site of more than 1000 employees. Beyond operational and hands-on responsibilities focussing on the full employee-lifecycle, you will be responsible for ensuring constructive union consultation, as well as facilitating greater integration with arms of the business in different countries. You will also oversee the maintenance and analysis of crucial HR metrics, through which you will provide recommendations for improvements, and lead in their subsequent implementation.
What you'll need to succeed
You will have previous experience in managing HR activities, with a strong knowledge of employment law and HR best practice. Ideally, you will have worked at large businesses in the past (preferably manufacturing or production companies), and have sound business acumen, as well as having experience of working with a unionised workforce. It is suggested that you have acquired Chartered status in the CIPD, or have a relevant degree of a similar level.
What you'll get in return
- A competitive salary plus car allowance
- 25 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays
- Hybrid working
- Defined contribution Master Trust pension arrangement
- Medical Scheme, including dental, optical and outpatient provision
- Extensive opportunities for personal growth, such as education programs and (online) training courses
- Professional development is encouraged and supported
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.