Your new company
This private university based in central London are part of Europe's largest higher education providers, and are passionate about developing students into leaders, entrepreneurs, and critical thinkers.
Your new role
Reporting to an HR Business Partner and joining a friendly and passionate team, you will support with:
- Providing HR administrative support to the Recruitment and HR Operations teams
- Draft a variety of communications including contracts of employment, probation outcome letters, letters of offer etc.
- Manage recruitment administration including scheduling interviews, pre-employment checks, and general candidate care
- Ensure employee data is kept up to date and secure using HRIS
What you'll need to succeed
This position is a fantastic opportunity for candidates looking to further their HR knowledge and experience. To be considered for the position you will need:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with HR systems and people data
- Impeccable attention to detail and strong initiative
- Be CIPD (or equivalent) part or fully qualified
What you'll get in return
In addition to a competitive salary you will be able to work on a hybrid basis with one 2 days per week required in the office. You will also receive a raft of employee benefits including a generous annual leave allowance of 30 days (plus bank holidays) and a £6 per day onsite food allowance.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.