HR Business Partner - Dutch & English Speaking - Hybrid - London - £68,000 + 10% bonus
HR Business Partner role for the UK & Netherlands (English and Dutch speaking).
You'll be working for the largest Japanese Consumer Goods company with globally renowned brands across the beauty sector. This reputable and forward thinking business is really big on developing their employees, so this could well be an exciting move for your career in HR!
Please note 'must have' requirements: This opportunity requires a fluent Dutch speaking individual and someone who has exposure to busines partnering with a country or countries outside of the UK.
Summary of role:
- Permanent HR Business Partner Opportunity - Nice mix of strategy, projects and generalist business partnering.
- Reason for role: Replacement of individual who was promoted to Associate Director
- Hybrid working role - flexible - Impressive Head Office based in West London
- You will partner with the Head Office population and regional sales teams across UK, Netherlands and South Africa (400 employees in total)
-You'll also be fully involved and leading on a range of HR projects for the business- an opportunity to be creative and really make your mark.
- You will be part of a very collaborative HR community of 34 employees globally - HR VP, Associate Directors, HR BPs, Shared Services (based in Netherlands), Rewards, DE&I team and TA.
Benefits include: Bonus, Private Medical, Pension and further benefits.
What You Will Do
- Primary Business Partner for designated client group - Responsible for delivering the HCD EMEA Strategy within client group in line with the business strategy. Using HR expertise to identify issues/needs, make recommendations and provide strategic advice to help them meet the business goals. Ensure that tools/resources available within HCD are being utilised and maximised. Learn and develop knowledge cross functionally to support functionally fellow BPs.
- Employee Relations 'End to End' - Responsible for advising and coach line managers on all types of employee relations matters.
- Talent Management & Development - Responsible for managing and executing all HCD initiatives within client group. Partner with leaders and line managers to drive career development, succession planning and talent management with the goal of driving quality conversations with employees, supporting growth and retention of talent. Identify training /skills/competency gaps within own client group and develop local training plans. Conducting training as needed.
- Workforce Planning & Organisational Design - Responsible for partnering with line management from proposal through to execution of redesign, ensuring compliance with legislation ensuring all changes are completed to timelines understanding the current and future needs. Identifying opportunities and making suggestions to drive efficiencies within existing structures. Responsible for controlling Headcount & Personnel Costs for area and partnering with the business on future workforce needs.
- Compensation & Benefits - Managing and co-ordinating key activities including annual pay review and bonus cycle. Building comprehensive knowledge of the pay, grade and benefits structure, providing advise considering both internal and external equity.
- HCD Analytics - Responsible for the accuracy, timely updating and auditing of all core employee data within our HRIS system for client group. Utilize data and resources available to analyse and make predictions, providing fact-based recommendation to the business to include employee relations, headcount, turnover, time to fill, etc... Develop action plans to address areas of concern.
- Projects - Responsible for either leading or participating on HCD and Business projects as needed to support the HCD and company's strategic plan.
What You Need
- Degree Qualified or equivalent (desirable)
- CIPD Qualification or equivalent (desirable)
- 7 + years in HR (ideally in a matrix environment)
- FMCG/Beauty/ experience preferable
- HR Generalist/Business Partnering experience essential
- Have organizational change experience, within a complex matrix, multi-site organisation. Proven ability to influence and provide HR input at a business unit level.
- Willing to be flexible in supporting HCD team members, providing cover for other BP's as needed and think holistically. Considering impact and consequence beyond own business area.
- Fluent language skills in English and Dutch (experience with Dutch labour market would be a big benefit)
What is on offer: A friendly and flexible work environment with competitive salaries, benefits package, ongoing development and the opportunity to enhance your skills and deliver tangible results. Your voice will be heard. Your opinion really counts. We believe that change comes from taking opportunities into your own hands, so we value and reward entrepreneurial thinking and innovation.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.