14 Month FTC HR Coordinator
Your new company
Hays HR is supporting a growing organisation on the recruitment of a HR Coordinator / HR Assistant to join the organisation on a 14 month FTC. This role would be suitable for a HR Assistant who is looking for development to the next stage within their career where you will have exposure to advisory work.
Your new role
Within your new role you will work closely with the HR team, supporting the HR Business Partner on ad-hoc project work, consultations and TUPE to give you exposure to more advisory experience.
Key Responsibilities include:
- Monitoring the HR inbox, dealing with enquiries before escalating to the HR Business Partner
- Maintaining staff records on the HR system
- Responsible for all pre-employment checks and onboarding
- Preparing offer letters and contracts
- Provide HR Advice to employees within the organisation
- Involved in updating policies and procedures
- Supporting within investigation meetings taking minutes
What you'll need to succeed
To be successful within this role you will require experience within the following:
- Experience within a similar role looking to develop further within HR
- Able to pick up lower level advisory support
- CIPD (Preferable)
- Experience of using HR systems
- Basic understanding of employment law
What you'll get in return
In return you will receive:
- Competitive Salary
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Able to purchase additional holidays after probation period
- Free onsite parking
- Additional day holiday for your birthday!
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.