As Compensation Manager you will ensure the Executive remuneration agenda is support and liaise with key parts of the organisation to ensure that incentive arrangements are executed and communicated.
My client is a well-known UK based organisation.
- Support the delivery of the Executive Remuneration agenda
- Lead on the drafting and production of the Directors' Remuneration Report, including liaising with other parts of the business on data, timing, language and sign-off
- Support the development of incentive schemes, including the design work, costing, metric selection and communication
- Work closely with the Finance team to ensure all incentives are accrued for properly and advise of any key changes
- Ensure all executive share plan grants are made in a timely and appropriate way for the senior manager population
- Work with the Performance Manager to ensure a strong link between performance and reward, including the design of the annual bonus and allocation of said budget
- Deputise for the Reward & Performance Director
- Be the primary point of contact for grading and evaluation policy issues, with responsibility for grading and reward reporting across the Group
- Experience of working in large, complex organisation
- Extensive experience of designing incentive schemes in different structures, with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Experience in successfully managing a team to drive high performance
- Must have experience/exposure with executive compensation for CEO/CFO
Salary of up to £70,000
Package including cash car allowance, bonus potential of up to 18%, full family healthcare + more
12 month FTC