We have a great opportunity for a Recruitment Lead to join a leading and rapidly growing consumer goods business in Bracknell.
You will be an integral part of the talent function across UK and Europe, coordinating and driving corporate recruitment and hard to fill activity. You will provide an excellent service to HR Business Partners and hiring managers across all functions as required. This role will enable the business to offer a blended agency and direct sourcing approach to recruitment. You will help strengthen their employer brand through your knowledge of industry best practice, developing and improving their recruitment processes in line with this. You will work with HR Business Partners and hiring managers, taking their briefs and turning into delivery via effective recruitment campaigns sourcing and selecting talent that thrives in their culture and embodies our values.
Not only will you own the full candidate management cycle and work in partnership with the HR Administrator on the on boarding process but in turn you will deliver an exceptional candidate experience. You will also be a key partner for their OD Manager on developing strategic plans for the future around candidate engagement and employer brand development.
You will continually research and make recommendations regarding their approach to recruitment and selection which will reduce attrition rates and cost to hire.
Ideally you will be able to demonstrate:
- A background in recruitment (agency or inhouse)
- Up to date knowledge of recruitment practices, processes & Legislation
- Strong communication skills demonstrated across multiple channels and layers
- Good listening skills
- Strong networking and relationship building skills - internally and externally
- Data-driven mentality - can analyse and use data to their advantage
- Ability to manage expectations
- Strong negotiation skills
- Experience of writing communications and marketing offerings
- Strong administrative and PC skills
- High degree of flexibility exhibited in a "can do" attitude
- Evidence of a passion for delivering exceptional service
- Encourages and participates in creative, out-of-the-box thinking
- Excellent ability to prioritise many tasks and handle high workloads as necessary
- Ability to work independently and make sound decisions quickly and effectively; self-motivated
This role will be based from Bracknell 3 days per week, 2 days from home.
For further information about this position please apply.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.