Reward & MI Analyst 6 month contract £60k FTC London Flexible working
This is an exciting role, for a Reward and MI Analyst to joining an innovative media broadcasting company, and will be responsible for all aspects of MI. As a Reward and MI analyst you will be reporting into the Head of Reward to deliver key reward strategies.
You will be tasked with a variety of exciting innovative- supporting for pay gap analysis, salary benchmarking, annual salary review, data for survey submission and support of our pension and flexible benefits.You will be responsible for provided high quality of people analytics to support the business and provide reward benchmarking.
- Advanced Excel skill to be able to interpret and manipulate complex data
- Experience in job evaluation and benchmarking
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- You must be confident in collaborating with external stakeholders
- A quick learner, who is able to hit the ground running
- Good people and communication skills
- A natural eye for detail
- Previous Reward/HR experience