£45,000 - £53,000 depending upon experience
This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is eager and ready to take the next step in their HR career. The role provides an amazing opportunity for long-term career progression and is in the heart of central London. The purpose of this role is to support the HR function activity effectively and efficiently, ensuring that a best-in-class service is provided to all global employees.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- The candidate will be required to demonstrate strong organisational skills with a detail-oriented approach:
- To provide day to day HR support and advice for all employees including recruitment, on-boarding, off-boarding, performance management, and reporting/analytics
- Support managers and employees by advising on policies and procedures
- Manage the end-to-end family leave processes; maternity, paternity, shared parental leave
- Support recruitment activities including editing job descriptions, screening candidates, supporting the offer process, and liaising with the hiring managers for both permanent and temporary roles
- Participate in and support the Head of HR with key HR initiatives such as performance management, DEI, succession planning etc
- Assist in and manage employee relations cases, where appropriate including absence management and performance management
- Serve as a primary user of HR systems & maintain expertise in systems (HiBOB, Culture Amp) and processes to enable accurate submissions and reporting.
- Maintain and administer transactions related to visa processing & global mobility processes
- Support and facilitate strategic HR projects across the wider business.
- Ideally CIPD qualified (or part qualified)
- Experience of working in an established HR team
- Microsoft office skills, including Excel/PowerPoint
- Ability to balance and complete multiple priorities simultaneously.
- Ability to build effective relationships with all employees, good team player.
- Enthusiastic and flexible approach, ready to pick up on a variety of tasks and projects as requirements evolve day-to-day.
- Experience of working within financial services would be desirable
- Ideally Experience with Employee Relations matters (redundancies, terminations, disciplinary, basic grievances, performance management)
- It would be great if you have experience working with Global offices
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.