HR Admin Job - Immediate start
- Training and Support provided.
- Career progression
- Work in and stablished HR team
- Hybrid working
Oakleaf is working with a fast growing Financial service business who are looking for a HR Graduate or Graduate with HR/ admin experience to join their team. The role sits in an established HR team of over 20 people. The role offers the opportunity to join a business that wants to invest in you!
If you are looking for a company where you can be upskilled and offers fantastic career progression, then this is the role for you! The role is hybrid working a few days a week in the office in Southampton.
HR Admin Job - Immediate start - Responsibilities will include:
- Assisting with HR and training matter, ensuring best practice and legal compliance with guidance from the company's outsourced HR Employment Law Advisors
- Undertaking all administrative processes within the new starter/leaver employee lifecycle such as reporting to payroll, issuing contracts, and maintaining the HR system
- Maintaining training record, keeping an up to date and accurate training matrix, monitoring training attendance
- Supporting line managers with absence management
- Assisting managers with their training needs
- HR project work
- Assisting with HR Management Information reporting
- Mediating and facilitating informal resolution to HR issues
- Supporting all stages of the recruitment process including writing job descriptions and adverts, reviewing CVs, arranging interviews, and issuing contracts and offer letters
- Coordinating inductions and other learning and development activities
HR Admin Job - Immediate start - The person
- Graduate (ideally HR Graduate, but not essential)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Good organisation skills
- Good IT skills including Microsoft Office
If you feel that this HR Admin Job - Immediate start is for you thn pleas apply now!