Fantastic opportunity to join a well established company. Based in the heart of Liverpool. Our client is looking for an experience talent acquisition candidate, to support the talent team in attracting, sourcing and smoothly onboarding the best talent.
Reputable business in the heart of Liverpool, looking for the best talent.
Responsibilities but not limited to:
- Providing advice and guidance to line managers
- Develop KPI's so that we can measure how effective the internal resourcing is compared to other methods
- Work closely with finance to make sure budgets and rewards are adhered to
- Work with marketing on candidate attraction
- Have regular meetings with ED&I team to develop advertising templates to capture a wider audience
- Manage supplier contracts which support hard to recruit and senior roles whilst managing costs well
- Work closely with the business in order to understand the requirements for recruitment, giving timely feedback.
- Work closely with the Reward team to ensure employment offers are within the salary bandings and do not compromise our equal pay agenda.
- Use social media as a resourcing tool
- Ensure you work closely with HR to ensure smooth onboarding
- Experience within talent acquisition
- High communication skills
- The ability to build relationships with all stakeholders
- Computer literate - Microsoft excel
- Knowledgeable on ED&I, GDPR
- Passion talent acquisition
- Thrives in a fast paced environment
- Competitive salary 40k
- Pension 8% match
- 25 days holidays + BH
- Buy and sell holidays
- Hybrid working
- Health care - GP visits to the office
- Death in service
- Family friendly policies
- Study support
And much more.