This professional services firm are looking for looking for a Learning and Development Executive to join their business and become an integrated part of the team. Reporting to the Head of L&D, the role will be responsible for, but not limited to:
* Supporting the Head of Learning and Development with administrative tasks
* Assisting the Head of Learning and Development in creating and delivering to the company a full training curriculum utilising appropriate methods of training delivery.
* Use the firm's intranet to offer out and manage the provision and uptake of training programmes to different user groups and monitoring and reporting on learning activity, including contributing analytics to the Partners Report, APIL Reports etc.
* Help to demonstrate return on investment of Learning and Development by gathering feedback, analysing learning outcomes and calculating the budget
* Promote Learning and Development services and events
* Research, organise and facilitate training workshops using internal or external suppliers and trainers
* Working well with all external training suppliers, and managing these kind of relationships, including the provision of NDAs.
* Responsible for reviewing analytics and L&D data including attendance, views, ensuring mandatory reads are read, creating and summarising feedback forms and other feedback tools.
* Previous L&D experience working in a professional services environment ideal
* Ability to identify appropriate learning options, including on-line self-service sessions, webinars, workshops, lectures, interactive group activities etc.
* Strong administrative skills
* Strong IT skills and a high standard of technical ability including digital content, video production/editing (Abobe Premiere Pro, Vimeo, Camtasia) elearning and live online learning (Zoom)
* Good understanding of different personal learning styles and preferences and ability to tailor training to accommodate these as far as possible
* Organised, enthusiastic and engaging
* Good communication & relationship building skills.
* Delivers helpful internal services with a "can do" approach