As a HR and Recruitment Administrator you will be responsible for HR transactional activities including managing the HR inbox. issuing contracts and offer letters, processing contractual changes and absence management. You will also support with recruitment activities which will include liaising with agencies on new job briefs, scheduling interviews and feeding back to candidates, and updating and completing recruitment trackers.
Page Personnel have been briefed on an exciting new role with one of Europe's leading law firms based in Leeds. They are looking for a HR and Recruitment Administrator to join them on a full time and permanent basis. The role is paying up to £27,000 and offers hybrid working.
The successful HR and Recruitment Administrator will be responsible for:
- Managing the HR inbox and dealing with any HR related queries
- Producing offer and contract letters, and processing contractual changes
- Advising on maternity, paternity or sickness pay
- Absence management
- Liaising with agencies in regards to recruitment support, scheduling in interviews with candidates and emailing out candidate profile tests, and providing candidate feedback
- Updating and producing recruitment statistics
The successful HR and Recruitment Administrator will have:
- Ideally one years experience in a Recruitment Administration role
- Previous HR experience/knowledge would be preferable
- High attention to detail with the ability to manage a busy workload
- Strong communication skills with the ability to build and maintain relationships with stakeholders at all levels
Full time & permanent role + Paying up to £27,000 + Hybrid working + Bonus Scheme + 27 days holiday with the option to purchase more + Pension + Private Medical and Dental + Other company benefits