Frazer Jones is partnering with a global leading FMCG firm who are looking for a Senior HRIS analyst to join the HRIS function focusing on the implementation of HCM platforms to improve HR systems. You will also play a key part in maintaining new system upgrades within the HRIS team. This is a highly established, reputable and high growth FMCG firm with a highly respected clientele. Based in Watford, they offer hybrid working.
- Perform system analysis and support tasks, such as functional and design reviews, end to end user testing and the implementation of the HR system upgrades or updates.
- Maintaining system enhancements and integrations of HR related systems, whilst identifying opportunities to improve efficiencies
- Strong relationships with key stakeholder/partners
- Liaise with HR, IT and third party vendors; identify and comprehensive business processes and translate them into system functionality requirements
- Ensure system integration functionality, including review of integration specification and development suggestions, troubleshooting integration issues and performing system audits for validation and compliance.
To be considered for this role you will ideally have experience in HR information services (HRIS), proficient with either Success Factors, Oracle EBS or Workday. You must also be an analytical thinker, as well as having the ability to explain technical concepts to the wider business. You will receive a salary of circa £40k plus bonus and benefits. The business offers hybrid and flexible working. You will have the opportunity to join a global FMCG firm that offers extensive development and progression opportunities.
If you're interested in this role and would like more information, please apply or contact Raj Bhanji at Frazer Jones to have a confidential discussion.
The SR Group (UK) Limited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.