Talent and Acquisition Partner
If you would like to work for a charity that strives to help vulnerable individuals who are seeking an opportunity to improve their lives for the better, then this could be the perfect fit. This charity require an individual who consistently works well under pressure and has brilliant attention to detail.
As Talent Acquisition Partner, your role is to ensure the charity attracts and recruits the very best talent.
In addition to day-to-day resourcing activity, you will deliver projects to enhance resourcing activity across a variety of channels and optimise the recruitment processes from candidate attraction and talent pipeline through to new-hire onboarding.
Key Responsibilities and Tasks
- Assess the skills, qualifications and experience of applicants using agreed and fair screening techniques.
- Act as the main point of contact for all recruitment activity for hiring managers and other stakeholders
- Actively work toward building a diverse and qualified team to support the Organisation
- Advise key stakeholders and hiring managers on all diversity initiatives involving recruitment to ensure fairness in the hiring process.
- Coordinate with hiring managers to identify staffing needs and advise on the selection criteria - i.e., Develop and maintain a 'Future Plan for Staffing' and keep this up to date /refer to it when making recruitment decisions.
- Design job descriptions and interview questions that reflect each position's requirements
- Plan interview and selection procedures, including screening calls, assessments, etc
- Provide guidance and advice on recruitment and selection