Oakleaf is partnered with an international and prestigious Asset Management firm in their search for a Recruitment Advisor to work in partnership with the Recruitment Manager to deliver a seamless recruitment process across EMEA. This is an exciting opportunity to work in a high touch and fast-paced environment, with lots of opportunity for growth and development on a contract to permanent basis.
- Effectively building relationships with senior stakeholders up to executive level
- Managing agency and search firm relationships ensuring terms are agreed and communication lines held open throughout processes.
- Collaborate with the wider HR function, liaising on new joiners.
- Following talent acquisition processes in line with regulations and company policy.
- Liaising with the talent acquisition team in the US
- Updating the database and tracking the recruitment process via the ATS Workday
- Pulling reports and analysing data to support Diversity & Inclusion strategy and streamline process
- Extensive diary management and interview scheduling liaising with PAs on availability in an ever changing environment.
- Coordination and administration of the recruitment process
- Previous recruitment coordination experience in a fast pace financial services environment
- A proactive, engaging, and professional approach
- Process driven with high attention to detail
- In-house, agency or RPO experience would be considered
Hybrid working with the office based in Central London.
For further details, please get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org