Reporting to the Head of HR the HR Manager will support two key companies and have responsibility for two HR Administrators.
At the centre of everything they do is their passion to provide support be it for heath and well-being or financially. The HR Manager will take a lead role in the promotion of these values internally.
Due to an internal move the new HR Manager will consistently deliver an efficient, pro-active and professional HR service to the group. You will work closely with the Group Inclusion and Well-being Manager to uphold the company mission to have a positive impact in employees lives.
This role presents an opportunity to work strategically but also in a hands on capacity. Key focus areas are:
- Partner with the Senior Management Team to achieve uniformity of processes and procedures
- Build a cohesive working culture within the group
- Work with Managers to support and coach on all people leadership and employee relations matters
- Support the group in achieving it's targets in line with the annual business plan
The successful HR Manager should have demonstrable experience in a similar role working within an SME.
- Be a passionate leader with a creative approach towards modern company cultures, employee development and engagement
- Have the ability to build strong and effective relationships with staff at all levels
- Be highly organised to manage the demands and changing priorities of working in a fast paced environment
- Have worked in a Law Firm/Solicitors at some stage in your career so have an understanding of the compliance framework they operate in
The successful HR Manager will receive:
- Private medical
- Life assurance
- Childcare vouchers